16 August 2012

Banana Blueberry Omelet

This morning began with a banana blueberry egg white omelet sprinkled with cinnamon. I used frozen (fresh) blueberries, so the omelet was a bit watery, but it still tasted good.


The other day, my aunt invited us over for dinner, and Charlie was also welcome to come with us. My aunt made pork ribs, which became the object of Charlie's gaze the whole time.



In the Peanut Butter Fingers style, I couldn't resist playing around with speech bubbles!

Along with the ribs, my aunt made a loaf of bread that was a copycat of the biscuits at Red Lobster. Yum! I'm definitely going to have to make them sometime. 

I'm still getting used to taking pictures of my food haha and I forgot to snap one before I dug in with my fork, so unfortunately I don't have a picture of the delicious main course. However, check out the pretty fresh veggie plate with homegrown tomatoes.

Simple yet refreshing.

Dinner was followed by a watermelon cake!

Cute!
Nothing says summer like watermelon, or in this case, a watermelon cake.

Question of the evening: What's your favorite summery food? I love watermelon, of course :), but I also try to eat as many peaches, plums, and berries as I can get before winter.

Coming Soon:

Stay tuned for some posts dedicated to freezing sandwiches! What types work well, what doesn't work, etc. These tips could be great if you're a sandwich lover but don't often have a lot of time to prepare your favorites when you want them. :)

You might also be interested in:

Banana Pomegranate Egg White Omelet


No comments:

Post a Comment